How to Apply for Admission:
- Request Information: Contact the school to request more information. This will allow us to answer any initial questions you may have.
- Application: Download and submit the completed forms & essay. E-mail the completed application to Boys Division: email@example.com or Girls Division: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interview: Once you have submitted the application, we will process it in 2-4 weeks, and schedule a family interview.
- Student Forms / Transcript / Grades / Teacher Reference Report: Submit any remaining enrollment forms.
- Shadow Experience: Available upon request
- Admission Decision: If the applicant has been accepted, an official acceptance letter will be sent to the email that was provided.
Instilling Goodness/Developing Virtue Schools welcome applications from sincere students without discrimination in regard to gender, race, color, religion, or national/ethnic origin.
The following forms are available for download:
Student Medical Consent: (pdf) (doc)
Student Medical Information: (pdf) (doc)
Request for Cumulative Record Form: (pdf) (doc)
Additional Student Response Form: (pdf) (doc)