The summer camp could be canceled at any time if there is a public health concern.
Students will explore, reflect upon, and practice “integrity” with teachers and staff of the Instilling Goodness Elementary and Developing Virtue Secondary Schools in Ukiah, California. Join local and international youths in meditation, hiking, theatre arts, Chinese language, recycling art, creative writing, science, music, cooking, and much more!
Fees & Hours*
Day students: $300 (8:00 a.m.– 3:00 p.m., Mon.-Fri.; includes a daily healthy vegetarian lunch)
Boarding students age 11 and above: $750
Boarding students age of 10 and under with parents(s)/guardian(s): $650
Non-refundable registration fee: $50
Day students: $200
Boarding students age 11 and above: $475
Boarding students age of 10 and under with parents(s)/guardian(s): $375
(Parents pay regular R&B as any CTTB visitor.)
Forms to download:
- Summer Camp Application (pdf) (doc)
- Student Medical Form (pdf) (doc)
- Student Medical Consent form (pdf)
- CTTB Short-term Visitor Application Form (pdf) (doc) (For parents living on campus)
- GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR YOUR VISIT TO CTTB (PDF)
Also see Category CTTB Summer Camp.