IGDVS ESLR Poster Contest
Calling for Poster Submissions!
1. Size: 11” x 17”
2. Submission in electronic format: pdf or jpg
3. Include the following:
- School logo
- School name: Instilling Goodness Developing Virtue School
- Mission: Our Buddhist School, in partnership with parents, works to instill and develop in our students the core virtues of kindness, filial piety, respect, trustworthiness, fairness, citizenship, integrity and humility. We provide an environment for our students to achieve their full academic potential and become outstanding citizens who will contribute to making their community and the world a better place.
- Student Outcomes:
Manifest the core virtues of kindness, filial piety, respect, trustworthiness, fairness, citizenship, integrity and humility.
Have gained a deep appreciation of their own inherent spiritual wisdom through meditation and other spiritual practices and teachings.
Have explored and developed their individual academic potential and talents in the humanities, sciences or arts.
Express a multinational, global awareness and understanding; and show an appreciation and respect for a variety of cultures and religions.
4. First, Second, and Third price will receive a Jyun Kang Restaurant Gift Certificate.
5. All submissions become the property of Instilling Goodness Developing Virtue School.
6. Deadline: February 4, 2019