Present at the meeting: John Haschak, Steve Setera, Ping Huang,Jin Rou, Nataindra, Heng Yin, Glen Alvarez, Laura Wedderburn, Steve Setra, Amanda Setera, Nakula Hertz, and Kawika Liu.
- Introductions and Welcome
- Approval of Minutes and Agenda
- Presidents Report
- Treasurer’s report: Deposits for field trip approved.
Boys School report:
- CNY- report
- CNY Monday afternoon with potluck- Feb. 11th
- Feb. 23rd– City of Ukiah CNY celebration.
- Feb. 17th-19th– Oakland Museum
Girls school Report:
- Video Presentation
Ugandan Children- Since 2008, 2.4 million Orphans; 25,000 Kidnapped by LRA since 1986, you can support 3 children for $90 per month- Education, family empowerment, health& HIV/AIDS program.
- New project- Save the children provides Medical support, raise awareness, education and necessities.
- New Business:
Funding request for Girls school garden, 23’X 50’. $80 requested for materials and construction. Motion for funding passed, check to be written.
- Next year plan, Heng Yin- more community outreach/students in service. Student shadowing. Possible computer website club.
Next meeting March 7th, 2013 6pm.
Categories: Parent Teacher Org